The Specialized educational Program is committed to ensure that students with disabilities have equal access to educational opportunities. A wide range of services is individually designed based on the specific needs of each student as identified by our specialists.
FISTA North Lebanon provides an Individualized Education Program which is designed to meet the child’s unique needs. The IEP is based on:
- Statements of the child’s Present Levels of Educational Performance
- Statements of Measurable Annual Goals
- List of Progress Measurement indicators
- Description of Special Education Services
- Statement Describing Adaptations and Modifications criteria
- Statement of Length and Duration of Services
- Preparation for Adult Life and future plans
Qualified students with learning difficulties, who are registered in our regular educational program, apply for the Lebanese official exam.